Story Time

Story Time

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

From a 2 year old's mouth

Madison's vocabulary and sentences have come a long way this year.  You never know what is going to come out a two year old's mouth.  Since I have a terrible memory, I wanted to write down a few funny/cute things she has said recently.

- Madison: "I want to go to fashion school.  I want to ride a bus."  Kristin: "What do you do at fashion school?"  Madison: "Sing songs."

- Todd: "Madison, you know I love you, right?"  Madison: "Yeah, I love you too.  Mom, I love you too."

- "I want to grow bigger, and bigger, and bigger!"

- "I want to sit here; it's nice and comfy."

- Kristin: "Madison, did you do that?"  Madison: "No, Kaden did.  He's a naughty boy."

- "It's really nummy, mom.  It feels good in my tummy."

- "That's a hopgrasser." Pointing to a grasshopper.

- Me: "Madison, did you finish your chicken?"
Madison: "Yes"
Me: "Are you fibbing?"
Madison: (looking confused) "No, I'm not fibbing. I'm Maddie"
FYI, she was fibbing.

- Grandpa: "I've got your number, Madison"  Madison: "It's two!"

- Me: "Madison, we have a problem.  You're ears don't seem to be working."
Madison: "A, B, C, D, E, F G... they work."
Me: "Ok, then you better start listening."

- After asking several 'why' questions in a row; Me: "I'm think we are heading down a rabbit hole."
Madison: "I want to go too!"

- Madison: "Bunnies eat carrots."
Me: "Yep, what else do they eat?"
Madison: "Waffles.  Bunnies love waffles."

I'm sure there are many more, but those are the one's I can recall at the moment.  I'll add more as they come.



No comments:

Post a Comment