Story Time

Story Time

Saturday, September 7, 2013

1st Haircut

Madison keeps growing up so fast.  I've been saying for a long time that she needed a haircut to even out her ends.  Doing this, however, is harder than just talking about it.  I kept putting it off since I wasn't mentally ready and I was so worried she would loose her curls on the end.  Todd was tired of hearing me talk about it so he had us all load in the van to get it done.  Madison didn't seem very excited about it when we arrived, even though I had tried to talk it up in the car.  She really didn't want to put on the cape or sit in the chair.  After some coaxing, a sucker, sitting on my lap AND watching Curious George on my phone, we were able to get her to sit still long enough to get it cut.  She only had about an inch cut off but it looks a lot better!




 The after picture doesn't look the best, but it really does look better!  The curls aren't as prominent, but are still there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment